We are looking for a passionate, creative and organized marketer to lead, manage and execute our face-to-face and digital event programs. The successful candidate will develop the industry conference/events strategy and build a plan to deliver a regular cadence of full-funnel webinars and digital events to engage both net new customer acquisition through to customer loyalty, plus upsell and retention objectives for current customers.
Bitwave is a rapidly growing startup that specializes in software for businesses that use digital assets and crypto. Our platform provides cryptocurrency accounting, tax tracking, bookkeeping, digital asset treasury management, crypto AR / AP tooling, and full DeFi support (lending pool, liquidity pools, NFTs, etc).
- Own the strategy, calendar, and execution of the events and webinar programs for customers and prospects to generate demand and convert pipeline across funnel stages
- Develop a deep understanding of our personas, segments and industry trends to develop content that resonates with the market, and engages our audiences
- Collaborate with customer, partner and demand generation marketing teams to source speakers for digital events that will drive attendance and audience engagement
- Work with presenters and creative agencies to develop the presentations, videos, scripting, Q&A, related resources, and program bill of materials
- Collaborate across the sales and marketing team to ensure events are seamlessly integrated into our campaigns and leverage themes - from promotions through event follow-up
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports of all programs, and analyze performance and make recommendations to improve lead quality, CPL, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4 years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience driving the strategy and execution of F2F and digital events programs, including industry conferences, user groups, webinars, product launch events, streaming events, and digital conferences.
- Mastery of digital event best practices and creativity to create unique and compelling events that will delight customers and prospects
- Experience marketing an enterprise Saas solution
- Experience in financial services, digital assets, decentralized finance or cryptocurrencies a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Detail oriented, keeping high standards while not afraid to make mistakes
- Ability to test methodically and support conclusions with data
- Start-up experience a plus