Bitwave is an enterprise software company with the mission of bringing digital assets to enterprises.
Our platform and solutions
We’ve built an enterprise software platform that enables enterprises to meet their digital asset/cryptocurrency specific accounting, tax, treasury, and management obligations. In most situations our platform is a subledger processing millions of digital asset transactions and producing accounting and tax reporting that integrate with our client’s ERP. We also deliver solutions based on the diverse set of capabilities our platform offers to enable different use cases and situations our clients encounter.
Our platform and solutions are delivered to more than 200 clients today.
In this role you will lead developer relations and product management for our crypto accounting software platform, and help build an app marketplace that connects Bitwave with third-party applications.
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for our partner marketplace
- Prioritize features and improvements to optimize customer value
- Lead developer evangelism and partnerships to promote our platform
- Build relationships with third-party developers and help them leverage our APIs to connect their applications
- Oversee the launch of a app marketplace where customers can discover and connect third-party tools with our platform
- Monitor key performance metrics and customer satisfaction to optimize the user experience
- Stay on the cutting edge of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and accounting technologies and trends
- 5+ years of product management or developer relations experience, preferably at a SaaS or software company
- Experience with developer tools, APIs, and building an app ecosystem
- Passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and accounting
- Strong technical background and ability to dive into code and APIs
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze metrics and customer feedback