Bitwave is an enterprise software and services company with the mission of bringing digital assets to enterprises.
We’ve built an enterprise software platform that enables enterprises to meet their digital asset/cryptocurrency specific accounting, tax, treasury, and management obligations. In most situations our platform is a subledger processing millions of digital asset transactions and producing accounting and tax reporting that integrate with our client’s ERP.
Additionally we provide consulting services to our clients centered around the implementation of our software platform including: Digital Asset Industry POVs on various matters, Process, Risk and Controls Design, Implementation Program Management, Data, Reporting and Reconciliation Builds, Training/Change Management
Our platform and solutions are delivered to more than 60 clients today.
Desired Experiences and Qualifications
We are looking for a candidate that uniquely combines (a) deep accounting subject matter expertise (b) professional services experience (c) tech/software and/or digital asset enthusiasm
- Significant Experience in a professional services setting gathering requirements, designing processes and implementing systems
- Significant Experience managing implementations (preferably in the finance function) from start to finish including working with financial reporting leaders, Controllers, CAOs, CFOs and other finance leadership, as well as technology leadership, Analysts, Developers, Tech Leads etc
- Significant Experience and interest in supporting clients in a customer success role including onboarding clients to new systems, answering questions, identifying and resolving issues
- Significant Experience developing points of views around topics within finance/tech as well as POVs specific to individual companies.
- Any Interest or Experience with data analysis/big data tools like tableau, looker etc is a plus
- Any Interest or Experience with writing queries in any language is also a plus
- Any Interest or Experience in building and sharing thought leadership on finance matters in a new industry in unique space is a plus
- Experience identifying bugs, resolving bugs, performing testing and validation and providing feedback on product capabilities
- Some experience with or desire to work in a startup environment is a plus
- Some experience with ERPs systems (e.g. Oracle, NetSuite, Quickbooks)
- Interest in cryptocurrency space is a plus
- Interest in building software for enterprises is a plus
- Team: Product Solutions
- Title: Implementation Consultant, Product Solutions